Hands up if you need a return peeps! Here's the lowdown:
We offer a 30-day return policy for any products that are deemed defective or faulty. Please note all shipping costs and other miscellaneous fees are not refundable.
To exchange or refund an item, drop us an email at email@example.com and our CS team will walk you through the process every step of the way. Just a heads-up, you'll be asked to state clearly your reason(s) for returning the product.
4 Golden Rules for Returns
- A return claim must be submitted within 5 business days after you received the products and must be received by PINKCESS within 30 days from the original date of your order
- Customers are responsible for the Returns shipment cost
- It is recommended that you provide a tracking number to us so we can track your package. Return packages are your full responsibility until it is received by us
- Item must be unused, unwashed, undamaged and with original tags and packaging attached (tried on at home is totes cool, curiosity always gets the best of us!)
Little overwhelmed? No probs, here's a step-by-step guide because you're special to us:)
- In the email you must cite A) Order number in the subject line, B) Detailed reasons for return, C) Condition of the product, D) Preference on an exchange or refund
- Once a valid claim is made to firstname.lastname@example.org, a Return Authorization number and return address will be provided. This number must be marked clearly on the return product
- You will get a reply within 24-48 hours with additional questions or a confirmation of your order
- All items will be inspected upon return to determine whether it is defective or not
- If the item is found faulty, we'll arrange for a replacement to be sent to you or a refund depending on your request by email
- A 15% re-stocking fee and return shipping charges will apply for product returned that is deemed either not damaged or if the damage is proven not to be the fault of PINKCESS
What do you mean a defective or faulty product?
Hey now, so glad you asked! "Defective" or "faculty" is defined as a material manufacturers flaw in the product itself or a material error in the imprinting or embroidering of the product. Slight variations in color, design, product or design size are NOT considered defects.
We pride ourselves on quality control since we want you to look fabulous and comfortable in your gear all day, errday. If we send you a faulty item or there's a problem with its quality, shoot us an email at email@example.com and we'll take care of it.
Ordered the wrong size?
Our product is sized to industry standards. We encourage all customers to visit our sizing chart to ensure you can order the size that best fits your body type. PINKCESS will not allow an exchange for incorrect size ordering.
If you wish to simply return the product, we'll charge a 15% restocking fee and refund the rest of your purchase. In such case, the product must be in its original condition in order for you to receive the refund. In case of dispute, PINKCESS' decision is final.
Received a wrong item from us?
Bummer! Very sorry about that, accidents do happen. Please get in touch with our CS team at firstname.lastname@example.org and we'll do everything we can to make things right for you. Now can we see that gorgeous smile of yours again:)